I had bought a puppy from someone working in conjunction with Sue Mayborne of Shoreland.. What a MISTAKE!!!

First, advertised the border collie with AKC Papers, then refused to give the papers with the dog. Sue would never answer any calls. No option but to file suit at Magistrate. Court date came and judge ordered to either surrender papers to me or refund 100% of purchase price, and I keep the dog.

Under court order, I received a check for purchase price and court costs. (I have all the paperwork to prove what I am saying.) Later, the dog starts having seizures. Many years of medication and lots of Vet Bills. Needs to clean up her blood line..

but how can she know when you can never get a hold of her. Obviously she only cares about the $$$ and not the dogs! My border collie died at the young age of 8 years old as a result of all the phenobarbital and potassium bromide needed to control the seizures!

My advice... Buy a dog from a more reputable breeder!!!

Review about: Shoreland Kennel Border Collie Dog.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

You need to use the name of person you bought puppy from and not slander someone. This was a lie. This never went to court.

We know nothing about this. Just because the dog has a shoreland dog in its background doesn’t make us the breeders.

Or responsible party. We have NEVER had seizures in our dogs. We never went to court with this person. Not sure what she’s talking about.

Lies.