SHORELAND KENNEL (BORDER COLLIE / AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERDS )

SUZANNE MAYBORNE BREEDER

SOLD ME A BORDER COLLIE PUPPY WITH 2 BIRTH DEFECTS

ATTACHING 2 FILES AS PROOF OF DIAGNOSIS OF SAID DEFECTS

SHORELAND KENNEL WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR REFUND

OF MONEY I HAVE SPENT ON PUPPY. $2,000.00

SHORELAND KENNEL DENIES PUPPY WAS SENT TO ME SICK WITH BIRTH DEFECT

AND PUTS BLAME ON ME---THAT I DID SOMETHING TO HARM PUPPY !

PUPPY WAS SENT TO ME WITH A 48 HOUR WARRANTY---

PUPPY COULD NOT GET APPOINTMENT TO SPECIALIST UNTILL A WEEK AFTER PUP WAS SENT TO ME DUE TO NO APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE.

SHORELAND KENNEL WAS AWARE OF EVALUATION OF DEFECT BY MY VET.

SHORELAND KENNEL WANTED SECOND OPINION AND ASKED ME TO GET ONE--

I DID THIS IN "GOOD FAITH" AND WAS NOT REFUNDED MY VET BILLS FOR VISITS

PERTAINING TO THIS PROBLEM

I DID NOT CAUSE THIS DEFECT--I WAS SENT THIS PUPPY AND SHORELAND KENNEL

WILL NOT REFUND MY $2,000.00 I HAVE SPENT ON THIS PUPPY

THEY WANT ME TO PAY TO SHIP THIS POOR PUP BACK TO THEM--

AS THIS WAS NOT MY FAULT-- I FEEL I SHOULD NOT PAY TO SHIP BACK PUP--AND SHORELAND KENNEL SHOULD REFUND MY VET BILLS

PUPPY IS VISION IMPAIRED AND IS GOING BLIND--NO TREATMENT FOR THIS BIRTH DEFECT

IN MY OPINION..SUZANNE MAYBORNE (SHORELAND KENNEL ) SHOULD TAKE RESPONSABILITY FOR THIS PUPPY AND REFUND MY MONEY ( $2,000.00 ) AND SEND ME A REPLACEMENT PUP

UNTIL I RECIEVE COMPENSATION I WILL KEEP WARNING THE PUBLIC TO AVOID PURCHASING PUPPIES FROM SUZANNE MAYBORNE (SHORELAND KENNEL) AS THEY SELL SICK ANIMALS !!! BEWARE !

Comments

This should be a warning to all puppy buyers, and breeders, to sign the contracts prior to actually acquiring the puppy; i.e. at the breeder's home or via email or letter before the puppy is shipped; for mutual clarification.

I don't understand, though; how Lorraine can keep a puppy who is apparently not in her possession since she did not return the contract (her own words in her March 12, 2012 comment). If the puppy is not legally in Lorraine's possession, then the puppy belongs to the breeder and should be returned to her.

I hope the puppy, who must be an adult by now, is doing well; and wonder where she is.

This is the same person making the same complaints over and over, and when she was offered a replacement puppy,she refused to pay to ship the new puppy out to her. I know that Sue has bred dogs for over 35 years, and NEVER had any situation like this happen to her in the past She has guarantees and lives up to them.

Again, she did not have to replace this puppy, but offered over and over again to give them another puppy. She has always tried to make sure that her puppy buyers were happy, and that the puppy was also in a good home............But what this person doesn't tell is that she already had an aggressive and dominant dog that beat up the new puppy!

And was biting at the poor puppy until the puppy submitted into a corner! This could of resulted in an eye injury!

to Anonymous #632601

WOW!!! Guess maybe you have not had direct dealings with Shoreland.

There have been many situations like this, people email and send letters and all to be ignored by Sue. She's got to know she's putting unhealthy puppies out there and just doesn't care!!

SHORELAND KENNEL

SHOULD BE REQUIRED FROM THE STATE OF ILLINOIS

TO TURN IN HER BREEDERS LICENCE !

SHE SOLD ME A PUPPY WITH MULTIPLE PROBLEMS AND 2 BIRTH DEFECTS !!

I DID NOT SEND BACK THE CONTRACT AS PER MY

LAWERS INSTRUCTIONS !!

SHORELAND KENNEL IS A PUPPY MILL !! MANY PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HAVE A COMPLAINT ! NOT JUST ME---

SHORELAND KENNEL CHARGED ME FOR A VERY SICK AND DISSABLED PUPPY...PLUS SHE WANTED ME TO SHIP IT BACK AT MY EXPENSE ! IF I WANTED ANOTHER PUPPY IN ITS PLACE--I WOULD HAVE TO PAY A THIRD SHIPPING TO REPLACE THE ONE I SENT BACK ! 3 SHIPPINGS ! IT IS HER PLACE TO MAKE GOOD ON A SICK ANIMAL I DID NOT WANT A DISSABLED AND SICK PUPPY---I WANTED A HEALTHY PUPPY WHICH I PAYED HER GOOD MONEY FOR !

SHORELAND ALSO TOLD ME ( AFTER )I SENT HER FULL PAYMENT PLUS SHIPPING COSTS....

I HAD 48 HRS. GUARANTEE --

TO GET PUPPY VETTED...( I DID ) LESS THAN 12 HRS...

WHEN I CALLED HER TO TELL HER ABOUT THE

BIRTHDEFECT---SHE WANTED ME TO GO FOR A SECOND OPINION TO CONFERM OUTCOME...

( I DID ) AND WENT TO A SPECIALIST---(PAYED MORE VET BILLS) ONLY TO BE TOLD BY SHORELAND SHE WILL NOT REPLACE PUPPY OR MY VET BILLS---AND THEN ACCUSED ME OF LETTING MY OLDER DOG *** HER AND FIGHT WITH HER--

( NOT TRUE)

SHE WAS SENT 2 VET REPORTS THAT THIS PUPPY WAS BORN WITH 2 DEFECTS !!

I LOST $ 2,000.00

I WILL NEVER TRUST A BREEDER AGAIN---I WILL ADOPT ANOTHER PUPPY FROM A RESCUE AS I HAD DONE BEFORE-- I GOT" SCREWED" WITH SHORELAND KENNEL

SHORELAND KENNEL "PUPPY MILL "

We have a now 2 year old Australian Shepherd that we bought from Shoreland Kennels. She is the love of my life and is a wonderful pet.

We didnt have any problems whatsoever with the transaction and Sue even went out of her way to meet us half way for us to take posession of our puppy. We received all our paperwork as promised and we wouldnt hesitate to buy another puppy from her in the future.

to Sandi #598690

You're one of the lucky few Sandi!!

to LYNN S.

THANKYOU for your comment

i did take puppy to the vet the next morning .

the pup had (tape worms) (eye infections) and was 5 pounds less than what her health certificate stated !!hummmm...must have been another dogs certificate ????

she also sent the pup in a car carrier not an airline approved heavy duty carrier

the pup was cleared of eye infection to find out that dog pup was going blind due to 2 birth defects !!

this pup was sick before it even got on the plane to me and i did not get the guarantee untill i got the pup at the airport !! it was attached on the carrier !!! i did not send it back because a lawyer told me not to send it back because i would not offically take possession of this pup !! i helped it with vet visits and in the mean time i was fighting for shoreland to take the pup back !!

she did nothing but blame me for the dog being sick and them blamed the airline that shipped it !! saying it was too cold in the cargo bay and that is how the puppy started to go blind !! what a joke !!

i took this puppy to a prfessional animal doctor who treats eye problems....

the puppy had an eye ball that was half the size as the other and had 2 defects within the eye it's self and was confirmed to be lacking sight and also would loose its site in both eyes over time !!

AS of today... i still have no words with Shoreland about this puppy !!

help put this kennel out of business !!!

These people also paid $600 for this puppy, as she was purchased as a pet quality puppy, not to be used for breeding. Even though they still have NOT sent back a signed contract, and continue to accuse us of selling sick dogs, we still offered them a replacement puppy. They are adding on the shipping costs, and vet costs in their price, which in our contract agreement states we are not responsible for.

to S***land Kennel #598695

They wanted a healthy puppy!!! Do you charge more for healthy ones?

And the return shipping should be on you for sending an unhealthy puppy!! AND YOU should pay the vet costs.

These people were offered a replacement puppy, and never even returned their contract. So basically there is NO agreement. We even offered them to keep the original dog, and if they spayed her, we'd send them another puppy.

I have also asked for a more recent eye exam from these people, as they are saying that this puppy will go blind, but there's no proof of this either.

TO H,

I don't think anyone expects a perfect puppy but, for the amount of money paid and guarantee given against birth defects that could be tested for prior to breeding not yielding to the purchaser of the puppy makes S. Mayborne of Shoreline Kennel a bully.

These experienced dog folks try to use there knowledge to confuse and intemidate inexperienced people.shame on you for suggesting all shed have been happy with is s perfect puppy. Not true,but how about a puppy that won't go blind.

to LYNN S #598693

AMEN Lynn!!!! She is a bully!!!

Have seen it many times!!

And you're right about the intimidation!! It's terrible that one would do things just for the almighty dollar!!!

"My puppy is not perfect. Send me a new one!"