Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing!
He was in our care for 17 months. He was properly vetted, properly registered, given daily exercise and groomed at least 3 times a week all while he had the best family life possible with 2 kids to love and bond with.
Everyone in the situation was lied too. However it still came down to Shoreland Kennels decision to take back what she owned, breaking the hearts of our family, to put him back in the kennel life so she could make some money off of him.
Due to the fight that we put up, Bob got 3 more glorious weeks of enormous love and non-kennel life. We think about Bob on a daily basis, he is gone from our family but NEVER FORGOTTEN. Please do not support her heartless ways!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pet Fraudulent
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "Ms. E of the Springfield office, I have hady car for almost 3 years. I have gone tjrough so many employee changes I cannot keep up, however, the man that..."
- "I ordered some compression socks and 2 pair of Compression and Body-Support Undershirts. I received the socks just fine, but then a week later they finally shipped the shirts. When..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."