My puppy was sent to me filthy dirty, had Giardia, was sent with contract stating dew claws were removed, which they were NOT. She had an eye infection and her white markings were yellow.

She was in horrific condition.

Breeder does not return phone calls or emails. She is totally in the breeding business for only the money she can rip you off. She has a terrible reputation from reputable breeders of Border Collies.

If only I had known what I now know, I would NEVER purchase anything from this crook. And to top it off, she is an Obedience judge. What a joke she is.

If you are thinking about purchasing a puppy from this horrible woman, you had better think twice and do you research.

Find a good, reputable breeder for the welfare of your sanity and your puppy.

She isn't much better then Michael Vick. She does sell dogs to China.

Review about: Shoreland Kennel Dog.

Comments

My BC puppy also was sold to me with a horrible case of Giardia. Took 12 weeks of high dose antibiotics to clear up. My mother's dog who was bought here shortly after also had Giardia.

Requested that I purchase a red merel blue eyed boy Aussie. Sue knew the puppy had Giardia, and sold me him.

Not only that she sold me the wrong dog from pictures she sent me of the puppy.

In turn the puppy I got infected my other dogs with giardia as well as myself. Needless to say I will NOT be purchasing another from her again.

They're only a puppy mill....and now she's added doxies to the mix...When will the madness end. .such a shame for so many poor dogs

I completely agree- Shoreland is not a reputable breeder.

to Anonymous Seymour, Indiana, United States #678563

100% agreed they are NOT reputable at all!!!